ETI School of Skilled Trades Statement on COVID-19
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!
ALL CURRENT HVAC AND WELDING STUDENTS
(DAY & NIGHT)
- Friday, May 15th: Online School will finish at the end of class.
- Saturday, May 16th thru Monday, June 1st: Vacation for all current students.
- Tuesday, June 2 – Monday June 8: School Reopens: Days 8:30am /Nights 6:00pm
- ALL CURRENT STUDENTS RETURN TO THEIR CURRENT CLASSES AND SCHEDULES TO COMPLETE ALL LAB WORK & Extended hours will be available
- Saturday June 6, 2020: School will be open from 8:00am – 10:00pm if needed to complete any lab work
- Tuesday, June 9th: New Modules will begin for all ETI Students on campus.
PLEASE DIRECT ALL SCHEDULING QUESTIONS TO firstname.lastname@example.org
We will have strict guidelines once school opens:
- Cafeteria will be closed. Please eat lunch/dinner in cars or outside.
- Computer room will be closed.
- 5 students in bathroom maximum at a given time.
- If you do not feel 100% healthy, STAY HOME, call school, and describe your symptoms.
- Sanitizing stations will be available. (Pending Delivery)
- Continue social distancing as much as possible.
- Additional school cleaning and sanitizing will continue.
- ETI would highly recommend wearing any safety items you feel necessary.
*These dates are contingent on all Local, State, and Federal rules and mandates.
Please Stay Safe!
Kevin Pflanz- Director of Education
ETI School of Skilled Trades