ETI School of Skilled Trades Statement on COVID-19
Wednesday, April 1, 2020
RE: New Class Schedule Updates & More
ETI School of Skilled Trades is committed to the health and well-being of students, staff, faculty and guests. Due to the extended ‘Stay at Home’ order for the State of Illinois, the campus will remain closed through Sunday, May 3rd, 2020.
The below-modified schedule is as follows:
- All CURRENT Day and Evening Students will return to campus, Monday, May 4th, 2020
- This will be a full week of classes with extended schedules to be able to complete any physical coursework required to complete your module.
- Extended Schedules:
- Day Classes – Monday through Saturday 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Evening Classes – Monday through Saturday 6:00pm – 10:30pm
- ETI will be notifying CURRENT students regarding Online Learning Requirements to begin Monday, April 13th. You will be receiving instructors via email on how to access this material and what is required of you. Please ensure that your email address is updated with the school, you can call the main line at 630-477-4000.
- The next new Module will begin for both DAY & NIGHT students on Monday, May 11, 2020 with the regularly scheduled times.
- Both Day & Evening Graduation Ceremonies will be postponed to a later date.
The Staff is diligently working from home to ensure business operations do not stop. Please feel free to call the main number at 630-477-4000 if you would like to talk to a staff member. Admissions, Financial Aid, Education and Career Services are still working hard to ensure everyone’s academic plans continue.
If you have a payment due during the time the campus is closed, you can call the main number to make the payment by using your credit or debit card. You may also mail a check or money order to 500 Joliet Road, Suite#100, Willowbrook, IL 60527. ETI encourages students to make their payments using one of these options to stay current.
ETI will continue to communicate any changes via our Facebook Page and on our website.
As ETI School of Skilled Trades appreciates your patience and understanding through this unprecedented time. We have made it a priority to put the health and safety of our students, staff, faculty and guests first. Please understand that the above schedule may change depending on recommendations and/or mandates from the State of Illinois and/or the Federal Government.