Financial Assistance Programs

Clicking the "Request Info” button above constitutes your express written consent to be called , emailed and/or texted by ETI at the number(s) you provided, regarding furthering your education. You understand that these calls may be generated using an automated technology.


Federal Pell Grant

The Federal Pell Grant is a federally funded program designed to assist students who may qualify and does not need to be paid back .The Federal Pell Grant is awarded based on a student estimated family contribution (EFC) calculated by the FAFSA. The Federal Pell Grant is only available to undergraduate students and not available to those who have earned a bachelor’s degree or higher.


If a student chooses to borrow student loans, a financial aid representative will conduct loan Entrance Counseling when entering school and loan Exit Counseling once a student graduates, leaves school or falls below half time enrollment. Student loans have borrower’s rights and responsibilities. Students are responsible for paying back their student loans.

Federal Direct Subsidized Stafford Loan

A Subsidized Federal Direct Stafford Loan is a low interest loan made by the government to students. The federal government pays the interest during school attendance. Eligibility for a Subsidized Stafford loan is based on a student’s “financial need”.

Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan

An Unsubsidized Federal Direct Stafford Loan is a low interest loan made by the government to students. Students do not have to demonstrate “need” in order to obtain this loan.

Federal Direct PLUS Loan

A Federal Direct PLUS loan is a low interest loan by the government to the parents of a “dependent” student. This loan requires a loan application by the parent and is subject to lender credit approval.

Veterans Programs

ETI Military Grant

Extending our appreciation for military service, ETI School of Skilled Trades is offering a Military Grant to help provide assistance for qualified students who are currently serving in, or have served in the U.S. Armed Forces. This grant is opened to new students who are active duty or veterans of the U.S. Armed Forced, as well as spouses and dependents.


Although the MyCAA Benefit program does not cover degrees beyond the associate level, it offers up to $4000 for the spouses of military personnel to pursue their education.

To qualify, applicants must provide proof of relationship to an Active or Veteran Member of the U.S. Armed Forces.

ETI School of Skilled Trades will work in conjunction with MyCAA with military spouses in applying for the program.

U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs

Most federal veteran educational programs can be used at ETI School of Skilled Trades. Financial Aid Staff at ETI School of Skilled Trades will assist veterans in connection with the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs with documents required to apply for Veterans Education Benefits. Accepted programs include:

  • MontomeryGl Bill – Chapter 30
  • Post 9/11 Gl Bill – Chapter 33
  • Reserve Education Assistance Program (REAP) – Chapter 1607
  • VRAP (Until discontinued)
  • Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment VetSuccess – Chapter 31

Ready to Start Something Great?

Click here to begin your application and start your journey to a successful career.

Apply Now