ETI School of Skilled Trades is proud to serve active duty, reservists, veterans and military spouses with a quality, relevant certificate of skilled trades programs – in the most affordable manner.
Extending our appreciation for military services, ETI School of Skilled Trades is also offering a Military Grant to help provide assistance for qualified students who are currently serving in, or have served in the U.S. Armed Forces.
This grant is opened to new students who are active duty or veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces; (Army, Navy Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, their respective reserve forces, Army National Guard) who have exhausted their eligibility for education benefits through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs or those who are ineligible for education benefits but have an honorable discharge, as well as spouses and dependents.
ETI has been educating and graduating students for over 40 years, and we understand the needs of our military students as we normally have 15% of our student population derived from veterans and dependents of reservists, active duty and veterans.
Whether you are on active duty, a member of the reserves, a veteran, or a retiree, you can take advantage of the 5% Military Grant to attend our HVAC/R or Skilled Welder program that is in demand in the private sector.
Our New Student Start Team representatives are ready to help guide you through the student application and financing process so you can focus your attention on earning your education. ETI accepts a number of government-supported student aid programs on behalf of military members and veterans including:
- Montgomery Gl Bill – Chapter 30.
- Post 9/11 Gl Bill – Chapter 33.
- Reserve Education Assistance Program (REAP) – Chapter 1607.
- VRAP (Until discontinued).
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment VetSuccess – Chapter 31.
Here are some other reasons why you should consider ETI:
- Hands-on training.
- No-cost tutoring.
- Average Student/Teacher Ratio of 18-1.
- In-demand program content designed by faculty, industry subject matter experts, and employers.
- Career development assistance and tuition-free alumni re-training.
- Military Grants available to those who quality.