You want the best for them, but you also know a good career doesn’t happen by accident.
Whether your kid is still wrapping up high school or looking for new opportunities, welding and HVAC/R offer lots of advantages, including:
- Career stability – Even when the economy is on a downturn, skilled welding and HVAC/R professionals are always in demand.
- Competitive pay – According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, in 2019 the median wage for welders was $20.43 per hour. HVAC/R mechanics and installers averaged $23.43.
- Versatility – Whether your kid wants to stay at home or travel abroad, the options for welders and HVAC/R professionals are practically endless.
- Affordable tuition – ETI graduates often start their career with far less debt than people who went to traditional four-year schools.
- A quick path into a career – At ETI, some of our programs can be completed in as little as seven months, so your kid can start their career faster.
ETI is the right choice.
ETI is here to help your son or daughter achieve their goals. We help every student succeed by offering:
- Expert instructors with real-world experience
- Hands-on training with industry-current equipment
- Flexible class schedules with both day and evening classes
- Short-term programs that can be completed in as little as seven months
- Smaller classes with low student-to-teacher ratios for personalized attention
- Graduate employment assistance
- Financial aid and scholarships for those who qualify
Pursuing a trade at ETI just makes sense. Fill out the form for more information on how we can help your son or daughter get started in a great career.