Students interested in applying for financial assistance available through the U.S. Department of Education must complete the application process as soon as possible to ensure eligibility for these funds.
Applying for federal financial aid is an easy web-based process. You can apply for and monitor your financial aid process at www.studentloans.gov . This USDE web site is a student’s home page for his/her federal aid application process.
To be eligible for federal financial aid you must:
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Eligible Non-Citizen
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Students can NOT be in default on any federal education loans or owe on a federal Pell Grant.
- If male, be registered with Selective Services
- Create an FSA ID to electronically sign your FAFSA
Your Financial Aid Representative at ETI School of Skilled Trades will explain the steps to apply for financial aid in greater detail.
Financial Aid is contingent on eligibility requirements, enrollment status, completion of all necessary forms, submission of valid documents and other verification requirements requested. As required by Federal Regulations, financial aid recipients must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to be eligible for financial aid once enrolled.